FACT New studies show that certain foods can fight off aging, boost your energy, and even diminish the look of wrinkles.
FACT When 26 test participants ate these age-defying foods, they lost a total of 325 lbs and 105 inches in just 7 weeks.
THE SECRET? Antioxidant-rich foods that pack a powerful one-two punch: They melt away the pounds and turn back the clock automatically!
Now The Editors of The New York Times best seller 7 Years Younger have created a new diet built on these proven anti-aging foods.
We know this cutting-edge plan works because we’ve put it to the test with our panel of 26 men and women. After just 7 weeks on the diet, our panelists found the plan so compelling, so simple, so easy to stick to, they didn’t want to stop!
“A large part of my success was achieved by keeping portions under control,”
says Daniel Chin, who shed 12 pounds and 7 1/2 inches
“This diet really appealed to me because it’s all about eating real food”
says Shawna Doyle, who lost 19 pounds, 9 1/4 inches
“I love the plan; it’s so easy to follow! I honestly don’t feel like I’m on a diet at all,”
says Maria Arap, who lost 10 1/2 pounds and 2 1/4 inches
The 7 Years Younger Diet makes it easy to lose weight, feel great, and look fantastic with dozens of tips and secrets like these:
- Keep your skin supple with the crunchy red veggie that’s brimming with vitamin C. Page 32
- Blast off 101 calories in just 10 minutes! So simple, anyone can do it. See page 162
- Eat white foods — lower your risk of stroke 52%! Read about the new Dutch study that’s turning decades of nutrition advice on its head. On page 33
- This $20 drug store night cream beat out more expensive brands in Good Housekeeping’s first anti-aging awards. See page 37
- Snack yourself slim with creamy Pudding Parfaits and cocoa-dusted almonds!