1. HOW TO ENTER: Redbook Magical Dream Cruise Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”). Go to redbookmag.com/dreamcruise starting October 18, 2016, at 12:01 AM (ET), ending November 30, 2016, at 11:59 PM (ET) (the “Entry Period”), on a computer or wireless device and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the onscreen instructions. Important Notice: You may be charged for visiting the mobile website in accordance with the terms of your service agreement with your carrier. Please consult your wireless service provider regarding your pricing plan. You must use a Smartphone device to participate via your mobile phone. Not all mobile phone providers carry the necessary service to participate. Check your phone capabilities for specific Internet instructions. If your data usage exceeds what is allotted by your data plan, you could be subject to additional fees by your carrier. Please contact your mobile service provider with any questions regarding your bill.
2. WINNER SELECTION: One (1) winner (individually and collectively, the “Winner”) will be selected on or about December 1, 2016, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period. In the event Hearst Communications, Inc., the sponsor of the Sweepstakes (“Sponsor”), does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Redbook Magazine, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. If there is a Canadian Winner, the Winner will be required to correctly answer a mathematical skill testing question as a condition of receiving the prize.
3. PRIZE & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: Winner will receive One (1) 4-Night Bahamian Disney Cruise Line vacation for Winner and up to three (3) Guests to be taken aboard the Disney Dream (the “Prize”). The Prize includes: (i) four (4) round-trip coach airfares between the major U.S. gateway airport closest to Winner’s residence and the Orlando International Airport (however, if Winner resides within 200 miles Port Canaveral, FL, airfare will not be provided and no additional compensation will be provided); (ii) round trip ground transportation from the airport to Port Canaveral, FL; (iii) accommodations for four (4) persons aboard the Disney Dream, consisting of one (1) state room (location/category at the discretion of Disney Cruise Line, with a maximum of four (4) persons per room); and (iv) all meals onboard the Disney Dream (except Palo and Remy Fine Dining). Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of Prize: $7,853.12, which includes pre-paid gratuities, Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses (as defined on the Disney Cruise Line website). Any difference between the stated ARV and actual value of Prize will not be awarded in any form.
Trip must be taken between 1/1/2017 and 12/31/2018. Departure date and accommodations are subject to availability; certain restrictions and blackout dates may apply, including but not limited to 04/10/17; 04/17/17; 06/07/17; 06/21/17; 07/05/17; 07/17/17; 07/24/17; 12/22/17 or 12/29/17. Vacation fulfillment is subject to availability and restrictions at Disney Cruise Line and airline seat availability. Travel may not occur during cruise ship or airline black-out periods. Winner must travel on dates specified by Sponsor. Arrangements must be made at least 45 days prior to departure. Once scheduled, the itinerary cannot be altered and failure of Winner to follow such a schedule shall not obligate Sponsor in any way to provide the Winner with alternate arrangements. If Winner elects to partake in any or all portions of his/her Prize with fewer than three (3) Guests or no Guests, the Prize will be awarded to Winner and each participating Guest and any remainder of the Prize will be forfeited and shall not be subject to further or alternative compensation. All elements of the Prize must be redeemed at the same time, and no changes will be permitted, after confirmation, of any redemption. Items not included as part of the vacation package which are the responsibility of the winner include: shore excursions; travel insurance; nursery charges; laundry service; spa treatments; alcoholic beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; ship to shore communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between winner’s home and gateway airport; airline baggage fees; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. ARV of Prize may vary depending upon the points of departure, ground transportation, and/or airline fare fluctuations. Vacation and Vacation components may not be sold, traded, transferred, commissioned, rescheduled to dates not within the fulfillment period set forth above, or refunded. Vacation is not redeemable for cash. Vacation elements may not be substituted and vacation is non-commissionable. All travelers must possess valid travel documents. The travel companion(s) of Winner must execute a Publicity/Liability Release prior to departure. Winner must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age to enter and win. Minors under the age of 18 not traveling with a parent or legal guardian must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21 in the same stateroom. The parent or guardian of any minor not traveling with a parent or guardian must appoint an adult to have custody and control over their minor and to contract on their behalf in connection with the Disney Cruise Line vacation. An appointment form will be included in the document package and must be signed by parent or legal guardian prior to embarkation at the Disney Cruise Line terminal. Winner and Guests are responsible for providing proper citizenship documentation to travel which may include passports, valid alien registration card and/or necessary visas. Those without proper citizenship documentation will be denied boarding. It is the Winner and Guests’ responsibility to check with their travel agent, government agencies, embassies or consulates prior to their vacation to ensure that they have proper citizenship documentation. U.S. Citizens can also visit the State Department’s travel website at www.travel.state.gov, or call the U.S. National Passport Information Center at (877) 4USA-PPT for more information. Guests of all ages are strongly encouraged to obtain passports.
4. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified via phone or e-mail at Sponsor’s discretion on or about December 1, 2016. In the event the Winner doesn’t respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes. List of Winners: For the name of the Winner, send a separate self-addressed, stamped envelope to Redbook Magazine, Floor 11, Redbook Magical Dream Cruise Sweepstakes Winners’ List, Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street NY, NY 10019 within two (2) months from the end of the Sweepstakes.
6. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the United States, Canada (excluding Quebec) and the District of Columbia, who are 21 years or older in their state or territory of residence at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Officers, directors, and employees (and members of their household or immediate family, i.e., parents, children, spouse, siblings, grandparents, the “steps” of each and persons residing in such immediate family members' household) of Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their respective parent, related, affiliated and subsidiary companies, their advertising, promotion and web design agencies, all other entities involved in the creation, administration, or fulfillment of the Sweepstakes and their respective successors and assigns are not eligible to enter or win.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial, and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. If the actual retail value of any Winner’s prize is $600 or more, the Winner must complete a W9 form and supply Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prize as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within five (5) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within five (5) days following the date of first attempted notification. Additionally, acceptance of the prize by Winner constitutes permission for Sponsor and any affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers to use Winner’s name and/or likeness and biographical material for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold harmless Sponsor, Disney Destinations, their advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.