Please note that the ‘Promotion’ will run under different titles, but all will be subject to the following rules.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. $10,000 SAVE-THE-DAY SWEEPSTAKES: How To Enter: Beginning December 1, 2013 at 12:01 AM (ET) through January 31, 2015 at 11:59 PM (ET), go to http://www.cosmopolitan.com/, and complete and submit the entry form pursuant to the on-screen instructions. Winner Selection: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received on or about March 1, 2015. Drawing will be conducted by Hearst Magazines Consumer Marketing whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: (1) Winner will receive $10,000. Winner notification: Winners will be notified via phone, e-mail or postal mail at Sponsor's discretion, on or about March 1, 2015. Winners' List: Winner’ name will be posted online at http://www.winnerslist.hearstmags.com on or around March 31st, 2015 for a period of 30 days.
2. ENTRIES: Limit one (1) entry per household and per e-mail address per day per unique brand presentation for the $10,000 Save-The-Day Sweepstakes (referred to as the “Promotion”) regardless of method of entry. Multiple entries from the same household will be disqualified. Entries using macro, robotic, scrip or other forms of automatic entry will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for late, incomplete, or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the e-mail address. The "authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person to whom the e-mail address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. ELIGIBILITY Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia ages 13 years or older at the time of entry. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Entrants must have a valid e-mail address, and it is entrant's responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in e-mail address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Each prize is awarded "as is" with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied, outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute for prize an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Promotion. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winner hereby further agrees that he/she will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Sponsor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Sponsor and its agencies to use winner's name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion or in the announcement of the prize.
7. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Hearst Communications, Inc., 300 West 57th Street, New York, NY 10019.