My app crashes on the splash screen or once I get to the Store section. What do I do?
Please make sure to check this Setting is turned to ON: iPad Settings > General > Restrictions > Allowed Content > In-App Purchases toggled ON.
Why is the issue taking forever to download?
Make sure you have a strong WiFi connection. The issues will not download over a 3G connection. If there are other devices currently on your WiFi connection, consider disabling them temporarily until the issues are downloaded. If possible, move your iPad closer to the router. This will ensure that the strongest possible connection is enabled. Check to see if there are any other downloads in progress on your iPad. If there are, wait until they have completed before downloading the issues.
I have a billing problem. Can I send you my iTunes account information to get it resolved?
No. Apple does not share any billing or customer information with us, and all charges to your account are managed solely by Apple. We don’t have the ability to look at your purchase history or credit your account. But if you are having a problem downloading an issue, please do contact us and we’ll try to help.
How do I unsubscribe?
To end your subscription, just follow these steps:
1. Go into the Settings app on your iPad
2. Tap the Store button in the left column, and then your Apple ID email address.
3. Click on View Apple ID and enter your password.
4. Under the Subscriptions section, tap “Manage”
5. Tap on the magazine you would like to unsubscribe from.
6. Switch the Auto-Renewal from ON to OFF
By doing this, your subscription will no longer auto-renew and you won’t be charged again. Please note that iTunes does not offer refunds for subscriptions.
Is the iPad app the same as the Zinio edition?
That’s a separate product. Zinio is a company that produces attractive digital replicas of our magazines for the iPad and other platforms, but lacks the additional features we build into many of our iPad apps. Zinio has its own billing system. (Unfortunately, that subscription can’t be combined with a subscription to the print magazine.)
What do I do if I am experiencing a problem that isn't mentioned here?
Send us an E-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your E-mail, please give us as many details as possible, and be sure to answer the following questions:
• Are you using an iPad 1 or an iPad 2?
• What version of the app are you using?
• What version of iOS are you using? (You can find out by going to Settings on your iPad and selecting the General option.)
• Did you have any apps running in the background when you first encountered the problem? If so, which ones? (To find out,
tap the circular "Home" button twice quickly to reveal your running apps in the tray at the bottom of the screen.)
• How strong is your WiFi connection? (New issues cannot download over a 3G connection.)